- (Doors open 8:15am) 8:45am – 3:00 pm – 4 Year Old Kindergarten to Year 6
- (Doors open 8:15am) 8:45am – 2:45 pm – 3 Year Old Kindergarten (Friday)
Our School Uniform Policy can be found on pages 12-16 of our 2019 Parent Handbook which can be accessed
|PE Uniform Day(s)||Library Day|
|Year 1 Blue||Wednesday||Monday|
|Year 1 Gold||Tuesday||Monday|
|Year 2 Blue||Thursday||Monday|
|Year 2 Gold||Thursday||Wednesday|
|Year 3 Blue||Tuesday||Thursday|
|Year 3 Gold||Wednesday||Thursday|
|Year 4 Blue||Thursday||Wednesday|
|Year 4 Gold||Thursday||Wednesday|
|Year 5 Blue||Tuesday||Tuesday|
|Year 5 Gold||Thursday||Tuesday|
|Year 6 Blue||Wednesday (Leavers)||Wednesday|
|Year 6 Gold||Wednesday (Leavers)||Monday|
|4 Year Old Kindy Blue||House Shirt optional on Wed||Wednesday|
|4 Year Old Kindy Gold||House Shirt optional on Wed||Wednesday|
|Pre Primary Blue||Mon - Thu (Fri House Shirt)||Monday|
|Pre Primary Gold||Mon - Thu (Fri House Shirt)||Monday|
YEAR 3-6 SWIMMING LESSONS
Please be aware that during the Year 3-6 Swimming Lessons the following uniform will apply for these students. These uniforms only apply from Wednesday 6th February to Friday 15th
- Mon-Wed – St Damien’s Ice Blue Sport Uniform
- Thu & Fri – St Damiens HOUSE Sport Uniform
- Students may wear their Swimwear underneath their uniform to school
- Students must bring school Rash-shirt.
- Students may wear thongs or sandals to school
- Students must change out of Swimwear (into underwear) and wear shoes and socks after their swimming.
- Students must bring a towel to school each day.
Classroom doors are open at 8:15am for students to prepare their day.
Parents are welcome to see their teachers from 8:15am-8:45am, but we ask them to consider the nature and time of the conversation as booking an alternate time may be required.
- 8.45 am – 11.10 am Session 1
- 11.10 am – 11.30 am Recess
- 11.30 am – 1.30 pm Session 2
- 1.30 pm – 2.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm Session 3
Teachers will be on duty before school from 8.15 am and after school until all buses have departed at approximately 3.30 pm.
It is requested that children are not on school grounds outside these times.
Children are not permitted on any play equipment before or after school.
Classrooms will be open and teachers available from 8.15 am each day.
Students arriving at school before 8.15 am must report to the Kindergarten area, even if with parents or guardians.
No student is to be at school before 8am.